As we grow older we hopefully become wiser and gain more insight to what really counts on these travels and destinations we call life.
Here is a writing that ‘Grumpy Gramps’ ran across from a friend on Facebook and found that it made so much sense that he wanted to share it with all – so read, listen, calculate and enjoy.
AS WE GROW OLDER, AND HENCE WISER, we slowly realize that wearing a $300 or a $30.00 watch – – they both tell the same time. Whether we carry a $300 or a $30.00 wallet/handbag – – the amount of money inside is the same. Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $15 wine – – the hangover is the same. Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq. ft. – – loneliness is the same. Whether you drive a $8,000 Honda or a $80,000 Benz –they both serve the same purpose. You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the MATERIAL things of this world.
Therefore, I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sung songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth – – That is true happiness!!
SIX UNDENIABLE FACTS OF LIFE:
- Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
- Best awarded words: “Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you may have to eat medicines as your food.”
- The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.
- There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
- You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!
- If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!
SIX BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD:
- Self Confidence and
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy a healthy life.
The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
And there you have it, ‘Grumpy Gramps’ spewing in response to something I may have seen and liked or disliked, and either way had the feeling that he needed to get his response ‘off my chest’. So maybe you can enjoy, enlighten and think about what I may have said. And if you want, feel free to respond with a comment or two on his blog and ‘Grumpy Gramps’ promises to give you some type of response. Word of caution, ‘Grumpy Gramps’ has a line that shall not be crossed regarding name calling, racism, hatred or threats and more – and if that line gets crossed, well you’ll see at that point.
As for those wondering about why I call this ‘Grumpy Gramps’, it’s because I have been around the walk of life for a long while now and for those who know me, I have my thoughts and opinions which seem to spew out on occasion much to the chagrin of my wife and a few of my grandkids. When that happens, the grandkids look at me with squinted eyes and say ‘being grumpy, gramps’.
To read more ‘Grumpy Gramp’ or ‘News to Know’ bookmark crossdovewriter.wordpress.com and follow the ramblings and insights from the center of the world…..
Prayers, blessings and happy thoughts – ‘Grumpy Gramps’.
(Copyright@2017, CrossDove Writer – no part of this may be printed, copied or used without written permission.)